This is what we do… a new summer series kicking off!
Restoration is starting its biggest season to date! Pastor Tim kicks off the summer with a series diving deeper into who we are as a community of Jesus followers – it’s what we do…
God is Good
Hebrews 11:6 (AMP)
But without faith it is impossible to [walk with God and] please Him, for whoever comes [near] to God must [necessarily] believe that God exists and that He rewards those who [earnestly and diligently] seek Him.
- If you don’t understand this you will question everything you don’t understand.
- Your faith will only explore where you know He is good.
- You’ll only take risks where you know He is good.
Nothing is Impossible
Luke 1:37 (AMP) “For with God nothing [is or ever] shall be impossible.”
- I owe Him a lifestyle of dreaming big.
- Faith explores what revelation reveals.
- If I truly believe nothing is impossible I’ll look for possibilities.
Jesus Blood Paid for Everything
1 Peter 2:24 (AMP)
He personally carried our sins in His body on the cross [willingly offering Himself on it, as on an altar of sacrifice], so that we might die to sin [becoming immune from the penalty and power of sin] and live for righteousness; for by His wounds you [who believe] have been healed.
- It’s impossible to pray and nothing happen.
- You have to be taught out of it or disheartened through disappointment.
- You only see counterfeits of valuable things.
You are Significant
- Knowing how much you are loved changes the way you live.
Matthew 10:29-32 (AMP)
“Are not two little sparrows sold for a copper coin? And yet not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will. But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered [for the Father is sovereign and has complete knowledge]. So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.”
“Therefore, the one who confesses and acknowledges Me before men [as Lord and Savior, affirming a state of oneness with Me], that one I will also confess and acknowledge before My Father who is in heaven.”
- A heightened awareness of your personal significance will cause you to serve well.
- We serve with the heart of a king and we rule with the heart of a servant.
- I owe Him a lifestyle of extraordinary trust.
Your Generosity Makes a Difference – Support the Vision of Restoration with 1 Click!
Are you a Frequent Listener to the Restoration Podcast? Say Hey!